Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sins of the Fathers

In honor of Father's Day, I am including a link to one of my most popular posts, Ring of Fire, a story about real life Father and son that has continually inspired me in my three-year fight against expansion of gambling in Massachusetts.

I'm also cross posting  Caring About All the Small People..  a new post from my Blue Mass Group diary which explores the cavernous difference between responsibility and excuses.

Here's wishing a great big Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there - and especially to those dads who've worked so hard to keep the children of the Commonwealth safe from the after-effects of predatory gambling - even as our own legislature works so hard to justify the quality them as the cost of doing business.

No comments:


ShareThis